29 April 2008

I hate it when I have so much to write about but nothing comes out so I sit here and stare at this stupid white box for what feels like hours. There has been a lot going on and nothing going on at the same time. The weather here is beautiful it's been in the 80s this week! I love my drive to work, all along the side of the highway are these beautiful purple wildflowers they are big and bright and just puts you in a good mood. I'll have to take a picture if the traffic is bad enough. The evenings are beautiful and Minnie and I go out and read while I water the yard. A few weeks ago I had the awesome oppurtunity of going to the Giants opening game at AT&T Park, in the VIP seats right behind home plate, we could over look the ocean it was amazing! We were actually a few levels below where this picture was taken, it was great. And as we were in the VIP seats we had short lines and clean bathrooms! Nothing new has gone on in my life just a few outings with friends, we saw 'Baby Mama' last weekend, and I highly recommend it, it was funny yet serious and quite clean comparatively. I've started reading more, and am about to complete my second book this week, you should hop over to My Book Blog and get some suggestions and leave some comments. Douglas is still gone and it's getting harder and harder everyday, but I just have to remember that it's almost over, and we have eternity to be together. I'm excited for my family's' visit in a few weeks! Work is great and overall pretty entertaining I love the people I work with they really are like family and it's nice seeings how I don't have that around here anymore. I am learning more about myself and pushing myself to be healthier - I'm doing really well on my new 'eating plan' which consists of foods that are not processed or have preservatives in them and aren't greasy... I'm slowly weaning soda out of my diet. I eat a lot of fish, veggies, fruits and water. I would eat more chicken but I don't cook it very well. I have also realized these past couple of months who my real friends are. My whole life I've been overly concerned with friends and finding 'the perfect friend' well I have found my 'perfect friends' and they are wonderful, to you guys you know who you are and for you I am thankful - thank you for loving me through all of my quirks and flaws. I'm enjoying different music (thanks to Zune and The Hills) and movies (thanks to Netflix). Overall I'm enjoying life the most I can while the love of my life is away, all you can do is better yourself and do the best you can. I hope everyone is well, I will try to check in more often than once a month! Maybe I'll do a picture of the day type thing, we shall see!

♥ Amber ♥

No comments:

follow me

Widget_logo

Are You Ready?!

My Tunes

we belong

archive

tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    My Weight Loss

    Calorie Counter

    MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

    ♥ Blessings are every where in our lives every day there are little things that mean a lot and sometimes we don't even notice them until we look back on the day. Memories and stories, arguments and tears - all bring blessings into our lives in one way or another. I do this blog so I can remember those moments and find the blessings that were once hidden in a normal sometime meaningless gesture ♥


    if we pay close attention we will come to realize that no day is the same as another as every morning brings with it a hidden blessing - a sweet morsel to cherish