21 September 2007

New Day


I feel so much better after working out and eating right for a week! It is amazing how much better you can feel when you do that! The weather is cooling off and Minnie is enjoying the fresh air, as am I. I am glad it is cooling off... I truly feel like a new person, enjoying new things and finding new things in life to enjoy. Tomorrow is my 2nd WW meeting. I'm thinking about doing some month to month pictures, to see if I can really see a difference, which I'm sure that I will be able to. Douglas had to go back to Sacramento, I definatly miss him while he is gone, he'll be home tonight then back out again tomorrow. Then he'll be home for good, thank goodness! I need to make a list of all the books that I haven't read and check them off one by one as I go. I need to at least finish a book to do another review. It's interesting to me, ever since I started working out and eating halfway decent I haven't spent as much time on the computer. I can't believe that it is only 1800! I feel like it should be 2000hrs. It's nice to be able to relax this long on a Friday evening. My writing this evening is a little choppy, not much to write about, but I wanted to write something.

No comments:

follow me

Widget_logo

Are You Ready?!

My Tunes

we belong

archive

tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    My Weight Loss

    Calorie Counter

    MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

    ♥ Blessings are every where in our lives every day there are little things that mean a lot and sometimes we don't even notice them until we look back on the day. Memories and stories, arguments and tears - all bring blessings into our lives in one way or another. I do this blog so I can remember those moments and find the blessings that were once hidden in a normal sometime meaningless gesture ♥


    if we pay close attention we will come to realize that no day is the same as another as every morning brings with it a hidden blessing - a sweet morsel to cherish