15 February 2008

Moving

♥ Dear Family and Friends ♥

As a quick little update on our lives. Things are going well. As some of you know I had a minor knee operation done on Tuesday evening and am recovering nicely. I will have to do physical therapy 3x a week for 6 weeks. It has been so wonderful having my husband home! I am really glad. He will be leaving for New Orleans on Tuesday for approximately 6 weeks. During that time we will be moving to our new place of residence! I am very excited about this move. The new town we are moving to you could compare to Fayetteville/Peachtree City. It is kept up very nicely they have a lot of activities in the town square in the summer. I'm very excited about this. Furniture will be an issue for a while, but I'm excited. It's 3 Bedrooms, 2.5 baths, living room, dining room, kitchen, new washer and dryer, family room, garage, and a yard! We will be moving on the 1st of March.

♥ Douglas & Amber ♥

No comments:

follow me

Widget_logo

Are You Ready?!

My Tunes

we belong

archive

tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    My Weight Loss

    Calorie Counter

    MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

    ♥ Blessings are every where in our lives every day there are little things that mean a lot and sometimes we don't even notice them until we look back on the day. Memories and stories, arguments and tears - all bring blessings into our lives in one way or another. I do this blog so I can remember those moments and find the blessings that were once hidden in a normal sometime meaningless gesture ♥


    if we pay close attention we will come to realize that no day is the same as another as every morning brings with it a hidden blessing - a sweet morsel to cherish