21 April 2008

I've Been Tagged

1. 10 years ago:
I was 14 years old. I had just started competing in Precision Air Rifle and was a freshman in High school, and eager to get my drivers permit.
2. 5 things on my to-do list today:
-Go to the Bank
-Make a Personal Daily Schedule
-Do laundry and catbox
-Write a couple letters
-Go to Physical Therapy

3. Snacks I enjoy:
-Fresh fruit
-Hummus
-Ice
-Chips (Baked)
-Salsa

4. What I would do if I were suddenly made a billionaire:
First I would give back to the Lord 10% as Tithing, and then I would give 10% in various philanthropic causes. 10% would be set aside for short-term savings, and another 10% would be set aside into long-term savings (retirement). Out of the remaining 60% I would buy/pay off/or update (depending upon when this sudden wealth came to me) a house, a car, emergency preparedness items/toys, short-term and long term food storage, and all other household items. Then I would invest a large portion of the remaining amount of money. Lastly I would go to some places I have always wanted to go, and do things I have always wanted to do. (I.e. travel to various parts of the world, and take classes to learn certain talents/skills)

Julia- I am stealing your idea as you have already typed it out and it is surprisingly close to mine.

5. 5 places I have lived:
-Miami, Oklahoma
-Sharpsburg, Georgia
-Bay Area, California
-Colby, Kansas
-Castle Rock, Colorado

6. 5 jobs that I have had:
-Executive Assistant
-Office Manager
-Station Operator (Car Emissions)
-Worked at a Dry Cleaners
-Hostess/Waitress

7. 5 Random Things people don't know about me:
-I eat my M&M's by colors evenly
-Sometimes I wish I could have pink hair (streaks)
-I am an avid list maker, I make them for everything
-I really like to cook and would like to take a couple of classes on it.
-I can't listen to a complete song, I usually listen to the verses and the chorus/refrain and then I have to change it it is usually about 2 mins into the song.

8. People I tag: Eden, Brittany, Chantelle

1 comment:

The Wendt Wagon said...

You tagged me, you are so fired. I hope that you know another Chantelle, but just incase you do not, I will answer the questions on my blog. PS, You stink!

follow me

Are You Ready?!

My Tunes

we belong

archive

tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    My Weight Loss

    Calorie Counter

    MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

    ♥ Blessings are every where in our lives every day there are little things that mean a lot and sometimes we don't even notice them until we look back on the day. Memories and stories, arguments and tears - all bring blessings into our lives in one way or another. I do this blog so I can remember those moments and find the blessings that were once hidden in a normal sometime meaningless gesture ♥


    if we pay close attention we will come to realize that no day is the same as another as every morning brings with it a hidden blessing - a sweet morsel to cherish