18 July 2008

Q & A

Saw this and thought it would be interesting (thanks Blair)! Answer each question in google images search bar and find a picture on the first page that resembles it, others that read your blog should answer the questions by the pictures.

1. My age:

2.My screen name:

3.Place I would love to go:

4.My favorite place:

5.Favorite thing:

6.Favorite food:

7.Favorite animal:

8.Favorite color:

9.Where I was born:

10.Where I live:

11.Past pet:

12.Past love:

13.Best friends nickname:

14.My first name:

15.My middle name:

16.My last name:

17.My bad habit:
18.My first job:

19.My grandmas name:

20.college....:




No comments:

follow me

Widget_logo

Are You Ready?!

My Tunes

we belong

archive

tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    My Weight Loss

    Calorie Counter

    MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

    ♥ Blessings are every where in our lives every day there are little things that mean a lot and sometimes we don't even notice them until we look back on the day. Memories and stories, arguments and tears - all bring blessings into our lives in one way or another. I do this blog so I can remember those moments and find the blessings that were once hidden in a normal sometime meaningless gesture ♥


    if we pay close attention we will come to realize that no day is the same as another as every morning brings with it a hidden blessing - a sweet morsel to cherish