20 July 2008

Weekend Update

I guess you could say I've had a pretty eventful weekend. Friday after Douglas and I both got home from work, we drove down south quite a ways (got a little lost on the way). When we got to Dave and Busters to celebrate Dawns birthday Douglas dropped me off while he went to find a parking spot. I opened the door and started to walk in and the bouncer (no one told me the grown chuckie cheese had a bouncer) stopped me and asked me for my ID... let me interrupt and say whenever I go out with Douglas I don't take my purse because I don't need it, as he has the cards and keys and whatever else we might need... yes, I proceeded to tell this to the so-called 5'6" 120lb bouncer. He said it didn't matter and kicked me out. I went outside and hysterically called Dawn and she and Dave (Kims husband) came out to get me, cause I apparently can get inside with a chaperone over the age of 30. We had a blast. I found I really like the coin drop game... if that's what you call it. Doug and I played for awhile and gave Dawn our tickets as it was her birthday.

Saturday, I finished painting the upstairs room!!! I'll post pictures when I have it all back together. Then we just read and hung out all day it was nice. Today we are driving to Roseville so I can meet my grandmothers nephew so he can give me all of my moms side family history! I'm so excited... I can't wait, that's the extent of my weekend.... not much of anything but hey it's something! Also, I really like www.ldsjournal.com ... it's a neat website.

No comments:

follow me

Widget_logo

Are You Ready?!

My Tunes

we belong

archive

tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    My Weight Loss

    Calorie Counter

    MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

    ♥ Blessings are every where in our lives every day there are little things that mean a lot and sometimes we don't even notice them until we look back on the day. Memories and stories, arguments and tears - all bring blessings into our lives in one way or another. I do this blog so I can remember those moments and find the blessings that were once hidden in a normal sometime meaningless gesture ♥


    if we pay close attention we will come to realize that no day is the same as another as every morning brings with it a hidden blessing - a sweet morsel to cherish