09 February 2009

My Day? Really?

Yes once again you guessed it, something malfunctioned with Bonnie Blue (our car). Well, it just so happens I drove over a razor blade and embedded it into the tire and now the tire is no more. It could be worse right? Yes it could. But thankfully I realized today while waiting what seemed like forever for someone to rescue me, that everything really does happen for a reason....

  • Had a great conversation with my mother
  • Realized that even though this day might literally feel like the worst day of my life, there have been worse days, and there are people that were driving by me that I'm sure were having a much more difficult time than I was, waiting for someone to come change my tire for me and being the warmth of my car protected from the rain and the wind

Heavenly Father taught me some other things as well that are, well, for me to know.

Going back to the weekend, it was nice, busy, and yet at the same time I felt like I didn't accomplish anything at all, Cinderella agreed with me as well. I slept til 9 (I'm not going to lie, was super nice). I went and picked up both Cinderella and Snow White. We went to Texas Roadhouse for lunch for some incredible salads and the best, I mean the B.E.S.T. Cherry Limeades we have ever had.
Then we went to "He's Just Not That Into You"
AWKWARD. Really, I don't know how else to put it. It had some interesting points and an amazing cast but the movie was awkward, probably why we feel we lost part of our lives. If you feel you must see it then go, but don't tell me I didn't warn you. IT'S NOT THAT GOOD.

Afterwards Cinderella and I went to a Scentsy party, I'm in love. I love smelly stuff and CANDLES, I spent more than I should but I bought a warmer to go upstairs, 6 scents, and the little nifty plug in / night light one for the office so it can start not smelling like a church building.

No comments:

follow me

Widget_logo

Are You Ready?!

My Tunes

we belong

archive

tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    My Weight Loss

    Calorie Counter

    MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

    ♥ Blessings are every where in our lives every day there are little things that mean a lot and sometimes we don't even notice them until we look back on the day. Memories and stories, arguments and tears - all bring blessings into our lives in one way or another. I do this blog so I can remember those moments and find the blessings that were once hidden in a normal sometime meaningless gesture ♥


    if we pay close attention we will come to realize that no day is the same as another as every morning brings with it a hidden blessing - a sweet morsel to cherish