05 March 2009

Tomorrow's Departure

I can't wait! I am so excited to be in a warm climate surrounded by ocean - I L.O.V.E. the ocean! Things I still need to do in the next 21 hours? Change Bedding for Cinderella - Final Load of Dishes - 2 More Loads of Laundry - Exchange Coin at bank for Cash - Pack Suitcase (haven't started) - Sleep - Print off Tickets - Paid For Our 1 Suitcase I guess I should get busy when I get home? I have 4 more hours here left at work until I return in 11 days! mwahaha, I'm sure all of you readers wish you could be gone from work for 11 days don't you? If not, well, you should. I feel like I have so much left to do here, but I'm sure I'll get it done, hopefully...

I'm so thrilled to be around ocean and boats again. That is something that I really love. I remember our Florida trips so well and wish that we could still take them yearly (parents, remind my again why you decided to move to the snow laden desert?). I can't wait to go Deep Sea Fishing and hopefully I can find time to para sail (one of my favorite things).

So completely off the topic but I am a fan of CSI all of them (CSI:NY, CSI:Miami, CSI:LV yes in that order), and of NCIS, JAG, and any other crime solving dram that exists minus Law & Order not a fan of those series. But along these lines I was watching Numb3ers (doesn't matter the show this happens in all of them) the time came for guns to be pulled and the 'sneak attack' to begin, I love it except for the part where you have the lead 'gunman' being all sneaky and waving his gun in all the right ways but have you ever looked to the right or to the left, there is another person doing the same thing only he/she looks completely out of place and, for lack of a better word, dumb. If you pay attention I'm sure you'll feel the same way, they also usually end up pointing their gun at the person in charge of the whole escapade - you know the guy in front that looks normal holding and pointing the gun.

But anyhoodle, hopefully I'll be able to post some pictures and stories regularly from Kauai, Hawaii! We will be thinking of everyone while we are there....

Much love,

No comments:

follow me

Widget_logo

Are You Ready?!

My Tunes

we belong

archive

tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    My Weight Loss

    Calorie Counter

    MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

    ♥ Blessings are every where in our lives every day there are little things that mean a lot and sometimes we don't even notice them until we look back on the day. Memories and stories, arguments and tears - all bring blessings into our lives in one way or another. I do this blog so I can remember those moments and find the blessings that were once hidden in a normal sometime meaningless gesture ♥


    if we pay close attention we will come to realize that no day is the same as another as every morning brings with it a hidden blessing - a sweet morsel to cherish