06 April 2009

Change

For what it’s worth, it’s never too late, or in my case too early, to be whoever you want to be. There’s no time limit… start whenever you want… you can change or stay the same. There are no rules to this thing. We can make the best or the worst of it. I hope you make the best of it. I hope you see things that stop you. I hope you feel things that you never felt before. I hope you meet people with a different point of view. I hope you live a life that you’re proud of and if you find that you’re not, I hope you have the strength to start all over again.

~The Curious Case of Benjamin Button

Conference was fantastic, at first I was feeling a little 'worthless' for the lack of a better word, as I kept watching I started realizing conference is a renewal, a reminder if you will. There are a lot of things I need to work on to change in my life: Faith, Temple, Happiness, Addictions (TV, food, etc.). I will begin volunteering at the temple once a week - and hopefully one day be an ordinance worker. I love the temple and was moved by all the wonderful talks given on the topic. Douglas and I have decided to begin in little ways to truly turn our house into a House of the Lord. I look forward to these changes in my life and the blessings that they will bring to our family.

"I hope you live a life that you're proud of and if you find that you're not, I hope you have the strength to start all over again."

We live our lives, don't let our lives take over what we want to do and who we want to become.

No comments:

follow me

Widget_logo

Are You Ready?!

My Tunes

we belong

archive

tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    My Weight Loss

    Calorie Counter

    MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

    ♥ Blessings are every where in our lives every day there are little things that mean a lot and sometimes we don't even notice them until we look back on the day. Memories and stories, arguments and tears - all bring blessings into our lives in one way or another. I do this blog so I can remember those moments and find the blessings that were once hidden in a normal sometime meaningless gesture ♥


    if we pay close attention we will come to realize that no day is the same as another as every morning brings with it a hidden blessing - a sweet morsel to cherish