02 August 2009

Movies & Photos

So I decided it would be wise to play with Photoshop some more instead of just sticking to what I already knew - the simple things. So today I have watched: Meet Dave, Swing Vote, and My Fair Lady. I thought 'Meet Dave' was so adorable and humorous, pretty clever to I might say. Swing Vote was cute moved a little slow and made me cry, but nonetheless, cute. My Fair Lady has always been one of my favorites, and I could watch it over and over and over again. So my day has been spent watching movies not including the catch of of the DVR - and the whole time I have been sitting here editing photos in Photoshop - LOVE IT!

The more I learn the more there is to learn! So after hours and hours of tutorials I think I can stop for the evening and give my eyes a rest {not to mention my poor brain that I have been packing information into!}, here are a couple of my favorites that I have done for my boss and his wife of their little boys. I have a lot more left to do - but I haven't forgotten about them. They aren't perfect or the best in the world, but I am learning and loving it and that is what matters.

BBGame BWWM



Marix COCOA2WM


Rainy Day 2WM

My first time using texture....

Sink2WM


Have a wonderful Monday tomorrow! Do you know why you should wash your vegetables? I'll discuss it tomorrow! Off to watch "Breakfast at Tiffanys" eat some dinner and go to bed.

1 comment:

The Wendt Wagon said...

I love them, I love them, i love them!!!!!!!!
Man you are tallented. Thanks so much for doing these pictures. I knew you hadn't forgotten. I can't wait to see what else you are doing.

follow me

Widget_logo

Are You Ready?!

My Tunes

we belong

archive

tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    My Weight Loss

    Calorie Counter

    MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

    ♥ Blessings are every where in our lives every day there are little things that mean a lot and sometimes we don't even notice them until we look back on the day. Memories and stories, arguments and tears - all bring blessings into our lives in one way or another. I do this blog so I can remember those moments and find the blessings that were once hidden in a normal sometime meaningless gesture ♥


    if we pay close attention we will come to realize that no day is the same as another as every morning brings with it a hidden blessing - a sweet morsel to cherish