26 August 2009

Sisters Seniors

First off can I preface by saying I cannot believe my little 'Boog' is a senior?! How exciting and a little sad at the same time. Anyway, I had the opportunity to do my first photo shoot ever, and am very excited about some of the shots that we were able to get. I have over 400 pictures we then narrowed it down to her favorite 50 and those will be the ones that I am post processing and working on for her to pick from for her final senior picture. Here is one of my favorites and I will be posting them over at my Photo Blog as I do them - it will be my favorite from each set so head over there enjoy and keep your eyes open as I continue to do post-processing! Congratulation Class of 2010!

428 CP

No comments:

follow me

Widget_logo

Are You Ready?!

My Tunes

we belong

archive

tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    My Weight Loss

    Calorie Counter

    MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

    ♥ Blessings are every where in our lives every day there are little things that mean a lot and sometimes we don't even notice them until we look back on the day. Memories and stories, arguments and tears - all bring blessings into our lives in one way or another. I do this blog so I can remember those moments and find the blessings that were once hidden in a normal sometime meaningless gesture ♥


    if we pay close attention we will come to realize that no day is the same as another as every morning brings with it a hidden blessing - a sweet morsel to cherish