22 November 2009

5000 Question Survey Part Tres'

201. Put these creatures in order from what you would least like to be reincarnated as (1), to what you would most like to be reincarnated as (10) assuming reincarnation ended up existing AND you were given a choice.

Female Human
Male Human
House Dog
Manta Ray
Dolphin
Oak Tree
Wild Dog
Caterpillar
Rock
202. What do you feel unworthy of? I don't think anyone should feel unworthy of anything - everyone needs to realize what they are worth.

203. Would you rather be remembered for having done something for humanity or being a really nice person? I would say a nice person, because I believe doing for others is more important than being known for some big thing.

204. Which do you value more: science or intuition? Intuition

205. Your best friend and your significant other are in the hospital at the same time with the same ailment. Who do you visit first? My husband of course, if they are really my best friend, they would understand.

206. Does the universe revolve around human beings? No.

207. Removed :)

208. Who is your favorite poet of those who are alive right now? Maya Angelou

209. What is your favorite song from the 90's? Just one!? Probably would have to be - Tonic: If You Could Only See

210. If you were in alphabet soup what letter would you be? My favorite letter is H so probably H.

211. Do you believe in fairies, ghosts, aliens, angels, dwarves, elves, etc.? I like Fairies - but don't believe. Ghousts, Aliens, Angels - exist. Dwarves and Elves they're pretty intriguing as well.

212. What makes you want to be someone’s friend? Never thought about it. Just happens.

213. Do you troll around the Internet harassing people anonymously for fun? Umm, no. I do have more important things to do.

214. Have you ever seen the movie A Man Who Fell to Earth? No.

215. What is your favorite line from a movie? For what it's worth: it's never too late or, in my case, too early to be whoever you want to be. There's no time limit, stop whenever you want. You can change or stay the same, there are no rules to this thing. We can make the best or the worst of it. I hope you make the best of it. And I hope you see things that startle you. I hope you feel things you never felt before. I hope you meet people with a different point of view. I hope you live a life you're proud of. If you find that you're not, I hope you have the strength to start all over again. ~Benjamin Button

216. What's your favorite video game? I would have to say... Curious Village Series

217. Have you ever taken something that wasn't yours? No.

218. What is one phrase people say that irritates you? When they pronounce the "t" in often - it bugs the dickens out of me.

219. You allow strangers to read your diary, but would you let your parents read it? I don't allow strangers to read my journals, and maybe my parents when I'm much older and they can't yell at me :) j/k

220. Hot steamy bubble bath or quick in and out shower? In & Out Shower

221. Are you allergic to anything? Nope. Nadda. Zilch.

222. What is your favorite Terminator movie? Never really seen them.

223. What is your favorite fast food? Chic-Fil-A

224. What would someone have to do to get you to never speak to him or her again? Burn Me, Use Me, or Lie to Me

225. Removed.

226. Have you ever said 'I hate everyone' and really meant it literally? No.

227. Why do some people want to get more money than they could ever spend? Because they aren't truly happy with thier life and think money will solve their problem or fill the void they don't know how to fill.

228. Have you ever won a carnival fish? I did, then a week later it got fuzzy and it went for a 'spin'.

229. Did it live more than a week? I think about 2

230. What's the best sounding accent a person can have? Irish

231. What's the most boring thing you've ever read? Everything is interesting in one way or another.

232. Do you prefer buttons or touch screens? Buttons

233. Do you think there is a lot of similarity between the Harry Potter books and the Lord of the Rings series? No.

234. Would you consider yourself to be naive? Not really.

235. Which of your friends is most likely to go to jail? I don't think I have any friends who would do anything that they would need to go to jail for.

236. What is the smallest amount of money that could be in a public toilet that would make you reach in and grab it? Honestly, there would never be enough.

237. Would you ever wear real fur? Yes.

238. Arachnophobia or Eight Legged Freaks? Huh?!

239. What are your feelings about police officers? Thank you for the service you give.

240. What is your favorite line from a song? Some of Gods greatest gifts are unanswered prayers.

241. Is fifty dollars a lot of money? It will put gas in my car.

242. Do you like the band Front 242 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Front_242? Who?

243. Would you rather have fame, money, or self-satisfaction? Self-satisfaction, it's a hard thing to gain but the most important to have.

244. What's your middle name? Lynn

245. What is the absolute limit, the craziest thing you would do for a million dollars? Anything to do with heights I think I could push my fear aside for a moment to earn $1,000,000

246. Are you good, evil or neutral? Good, I hope. ;)

247. Should Ebonics be considered a language? No.

248. What color is your bedroom? Brown and Blue.

249. When are you planning to move to a new home? As soon as we save for a down payment.

250. If you added up the cost of everything in the room with you, approximately what would it come out to be? I'm at work so I honestly don't know.

251. Do you blow your nose in public? Yes, but I try to be discreet.

252. Do you want to follow in your parent's footsteps? Yes, they are wonderful people with good work ethics and integrity.

253. What is the coolest website you know of? I would have to say http://www.failblog.org it puts a smile on my face everyday.

254. Which cartoon would you most like to see turned into a movie? I'm not a fan of cartoons but if I had to pick one it would have to be - Rainbow Brite

255. Of the following, which word best describes you: enthusiastic, fair minded, generous, helpful: Fair minded.

256. Can you eat with chopsticks? Most certainly can.

257. Could you tell real money from counterfeit? If was was poorly done or burning, yes.

258. What do you think about school uniforms? Honestly I don't mind the idea.

259. What ancient civilization would you most like to visit? I was obsessed with Egypt when I was younger, so I'd have to pick that one.

260. What would make a great new Crayola color? That hot pink purply lipstick color.

261. If an art project is created with the intent of getting rich and famous, does that cast doubt over its significance as a work of art? Yes.

262. If you became president, whom would you invite to sing at your inauguration? Dolly Parton or Lady GaGa.Hey I'm President, so both!

263. Who is the greatest philosopher of your country? Don't have a clue. Maybe I'll study up on that.

264. If all the nations in the world are in debt, where did all the money go? Isn't it more along the lines of what the gold is worth now compared to how much paper money is now in existence?

265. Is it as easy to make you happy now as it was when you were a child? Most certainly not.

266. Who knows more... you, or your parents? Parents.

267. What instrument would you like to be famous for playing? Viola.

268. Children fill their lungs completely with air. Adults breathe in a more shallow way, not filling their lungs completely. Why the change? Yet, another good question I don't know the answer to.

269. Removed.

270. Are you completely in control of your mind? No, but I'm learning.

271. Which is more romantic: an expensive, glittering bouquet OR flowers that were handpicked? Handpicked.
272. Do you know yourself well enough to understand why you feel the way you do? Sometimes yes and sometimes no, but sadly mostly no.

273. Which do you do more often: Let movies, songs, and/or books put your feelings into words for you or put your feelings into words by yourself? A little bit of both.
274. Do you believe celebrities when they are endorsing a product? No..

275. What kind of movies do you wish were made more often? Ones like they used to make in the 30's and 40's

276. Does fashion matter to you? It doesn't matter per say but I do enjoy it.

277. Should politicians be held to the same legal standards as everyone else? Most certainly so, what makes them so special they are exempt? If they don't like it vote in a bill to change it.

278. What do you get in trouble for the most? Used to be lying and being bossy - now that I'm adult I don't really know.

279. Should parents spank their kids? Depends on the child, some children don't respond to that making it sometimes futile and abusive while others do.

280. What is your worst daily habit? Biting my nails or picking at them.

281. If you had your choice which one TV show would you have canceled? I really wish this question was station, but TV show would have to be American Idol, it's time for it to be done.

282. Do you like the taste of sweet or salt? Sweet, I really don't like salt.

283. Are you very precise about what words you use to describe your feelings and thoughts? I should be but I'm defiantly not.

284. What do you feel the most guilty about? Not trying harder to be the person I want to be.

285. Do you meditate? No, but I would love to learn how.
286. Can dreams be visions, or do you feel they are always random images? I strongly believe they can be and sometimes are visions.

287. Do you try to write/say what you are feeling in a true and simple way? I try but it does not come out that way. 9 times out of 10 it comes out so backwards and wrong.

288. The thief __________ that everyone steals. What verb would you use to fill in the blank? What? This makes no sense, at all.

289. What's the most incredible experience you've ever had? It's too personal to share.

290. Are you ever afraid to write/say/think how you feel? Most certainly not!

291. Do you write/say/think it anyway or become intimidated and try to avoid it? Mostly the latter but push me far enough and I will :)

292. What is one thing you can't do? No matter how hard I try I can't eat lima beans.

293. Do you like movies starring Charleston Heston? Hmmm, not really but I think he's a good guy - I did like him in Moses though.

294. Are you gentle? I tend to think so and try to be.

295. When do you feel the most raw and vulnerable? When I'm outside of my comfort zone.

296. Are you trying to find yourself? Isn't that a major part of our purpose here is to discover ourselves?

297. Where are you looking? Inside myself and trying to discover who I am and my likes and dislikes.

298. Are you sometimes afraid of being honest because you are afraid of hurting people's feelings? Most certainly.

299. What would make you a stronger person? Accepting that I know who I am stop trying to change it and just be me, and enjoy it.

300. What book would you like to read sometime soon? How about any of the ones on my bookshelves at home that I haven't read yet?

No comments:

follow me

Widget_logo

Are You Ready?!

My Tunes

we belong

archive

tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    My Weight Loss

    Calorie Counter

    MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

    ♥ Blessings are every where in our lives every day there are little things that mean a lot and sometimes we don't even notice them until we look back on the day. Memories and stories, arguments and tears - all bring blessings into our lives in one way or another. I do this blog so I can remember those moments and find the blessings that were once hidden in a normal sometime meaningless gesture ♥


    if we pay close attention we will come to realize that no day is the same as another as every morning brings with it a hidden blessing - a sweet morsel to cherish