08 November 2007

My MP3 Player

So someone asked me a little while ago to do this, so here it is the first 20 songs that play from my Zune on random:

  1. Three Doors Down - So I Need You
  2. Justin Timberlake - Until The End Of Time
  3. The Muppets - He'll Make Me Happy
  4. Voice Male - Baby It's Cold Outside
  5. Live - Run Away
  6. Garth Brooks - Papa Loved Mama
  7. Nora Jones - Nightingale
  8. Blink 182 - Feelin' This
  9. Angie Aparo - Cry
  10. Creed - Sister
  11. Amanda Marshall - I'll Be Okay
  12. AFI - Miss Murder
  13. Sugar Ray - When It's Over
  14. Blumchen - Oddysee
  15. Melissa Etheridge - Come To My Window
  16. Pearl Jam - Jeremy
  17. Plain White T's - Our Time Is Now
  18. The Killers - All These Things I've Done
  19. Tori Amos - Marthas Foolish Ginger
  20. Jet - Are You Gonna Be My Girl

No comments:

follow me

Widget_logo

Are You Ready?!

My Tunes

we belong

archive

tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    My Weight Loss

    Calorie Counter

    MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

    ♥ Blessings are every where in our lives every day there are little things that mean a lot and sometimes we don't even notice them until we look back on the day. Memories and stories, arguments and tears - all bring blessings into our lives in one way or another. I do this blog so I can remember those moments and find the blessings that were once hidden in a normal sometime meaningless gesture ♥


    if we pay close attention we will come to realize that no day is the same as another as every morning brings with it a hidden blessing - a sweet morsel to cherish