15 December 2007

This is me.

Who am I? What do I want to accomplish? What are my dreams? What are my fears? What do I like and dislike? Where do I want to go with my life?

Is it sad that I am 24 years old, and am just now figuring these things out? I need to make a list of questions and answer them one by one, if you have any questions I could ask myself that would help, please let me have em...

I do know some things about myself, but some I do not and I want to. So starting off with the things I do know....

1. I am a strong believer in my faith and religion.
2. I am married to the most wonderful man in the world, Douglas.
3. My favorite color is lavender, I like to throw in pink and lime green into the mix sometimes.
4. Vanilla is my favorite flavor of ice cream, I've tried to like all other flavors but vanilla is it.
5. I don't like chips not Doritos, Lays, Ruffles with ridges, Pringles, Tostillas... nadda zip none.
6. I love old sappy dumb romance movies, the ones that always make you cry no matter how many times you watch it.
7. I don't like any flavors of pop, but I love the bubbles... so I prefer to drink sparkling mineral water or club soda instead.
8. I love cats and dogs, I prefer cats, but I love them both just the same.
9. Reading is possibly an obsession I have.
10. I want to be well schooled and knowledgeable in all aspects of life.
11. I wish I lived closer to my family I miss them more and more everyday.
12. I'm not a morning person no matter how much I want to be or try to be (and I have to be to work at 7am... what was I thinking?)
13. I love to have everything clean and organized and put away all the time to the point it drives me crazy, including those around me.
14. I want a place of my own where I can paint the walls and decorate and know that it's mine.
15. I need to learn how to give more and be less selfish.
16. I want to go to Disneyland/Disneyworld.
17. I want to make our own family traditions for every holiday.
18. I am scared of Earthquakes.
19. I am scared of losing my husband.
20. I am frightened at the sight of a spider or the sound of a rat.
21. I don't like being alone.
22. I want to have a cabin in the mountains, to escape from the world.
23. I want to learn as many instruments as I can (viola, french horn, organ, cello, violin, flute, harp...etc.)
24. I love praying
25. I miss shooting.
26. I make mistakes.
27. I have had the same wish since I was 7 for every birthday, eyelash, "11:11", and running under red lights, etc.
28. I have a horrible memory.
29. I love my job.
30. I want a big family.
31. I want to run a marathon.
32. I want to go to Europe to live for a couple of years.
33. I wish I could have fresh flowers in my house everyday, all year round.
34. I love lillies and gerber daises.
35. I enjoy my dreams.
36. Writing is a passion that I lost awhile ago and wish I could get back.
37. I love it when Douglas says I love you until I smile when I'm mad.
38. I love candles.
39. I buy movies way too much and never have time to watch them.
40. I like curling my hair.
41. I don't like vacuuming.
42. I could mindlessly watch TV for hours, maybe days.
43. I don't like McDonald's, but I like Burger King and Wendy's
44. I don't like french fries, not even curly fries.
45. I always take a bite of whatever my husband is eating, even when I know it bothers him.
46. I wish I could play video games better than I do.
47. I want to take cooking lessons, but maybe I should enjoy cooking first..?
48. I want to be the perfect wife, but I fail miserably at it.
49. I don't like claymation or cartoons.
50. I love music: Country, Rock, and Instrumental.
51. I remember everything except the things I need to.
52. I wish I had been more energetic when Douglas proposed.
53. I wish I had a secret spot to go to to think and write.
54. I love asparagus, but I hate how it smells.
55. I don't like cookies.
56. I thought I didn't like Macaroni and Cheese or Peanut Butter but recently learned that I do.
57. I'm a sucker for early 90's sappy romantic love songs: I used to tape "Delilah" and listen to it, I know pathetic.
58. I sleep better on the ground floor and North to South.
59. I want to be a photo editor.
60. I want to read 250 books next year.
61. I want to go to the temple at least 52 times a year (which seems so small considering there are so many days in the year)
62. I smile on my way to work every morning even when I'm having a bad day.
63. I always want people to feel better and do my best to make that happen.
64. I love chapstick.
65. I want to watch the sunset from a blanket on the beach.
66. I want to take random romantic weekend trips.
67. I want to learn to be "homemakery". ie. sewing, cooking, quilting, scrapbooking.
68. I want to learn to dance more dances.
69. I love shoes but I hate wearing them.
70. I don't like being sick.
71. I've always wanted to collect something but it's too clutterly and drives me crazy.
72. I'm scared of being not good enough for
(insert thing here)
73. I love football and basketball.
74. I yell at the teams on TV when no one is around.
75. I like being happy.
76. Blankets are the best thing ever invented.

That's all I have for tonight, if anyone has anything they would like to add, please let me know.

No comments:

follow me

Widget_logo

Are You Ready?!

My Tunes

we belong

archive

tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    My Weight Loss

    Calorie Counter

    MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

    ♥ Blessings are every where in our lives every day there are little things that mean a lot and sometimes we don't even notice them until we look back on the day. Memories and stories, arguments and tears - all bring blessings into our lives in one way or another. I do this blog so I can remember those moments and find the blessings that were once hidden in a normal sometime meaningless gesture ♥


    if we pay close attention we will come to realize that no day is the same as another as every morning brings with it a hidden blessing - a sweet morsel to cherish