10 December 2007

2007 In A Survey

Goodbye 2007

Where did you begin 2007?
4 months married and moving to the Bay

What was your status by Valentine's Day?
Settled into a lovely new motel...

Were you in school (anytime this year)?
Nope

Did you have to go to the hospital?
Yeah, after almost cutting the end of my finger off.

Did you have any encounters with the police?
Nope

Where did you go on vacation?
Idaho, Utah, Nevada

What did you purchase that was over $500?
Camera, Computer, PS3, Car, Apartment...

Did you know anybody who got married?
Ann, Susan, Heidi..

Did you know anybody who passed away?
Our Project Manager from work.

Did you move anywhere?
Yup

What sporting events did you attend?
None this year... wow.

What concerts/shows did you go to?
None this year... hmmm.

Where do you live now?
East Bay, California

Describe your birthday:
I was sick and Douglas had to work late, but he brought me some soup and beautiful flowers and the perfect gift!

What's the one thing you thought you would never do but did in 2007?
nothing

What has been your favorite moment(s)?
Getting sealed to my husband for eternity.

What's something you learned about yourself?
I will not get shot walking from my car to my apartment, for that matter I WILL be safe and okay while Doug is gone although I hate it.

Any new additions to your family?
Nope

What was your best month?
June

What music will you remember 2007 by?
A Fine Frenzy, Leigh Nash, and Linkin Park

Made new friends?
Yes, three wonderful ladies that I am so honored to be friends with and have in my life.

Best new friend?
Kim, Dawn, Ruth

Favorite Night out?
"Margarita, Movie Madness... even though there weren't movies or margaritas!

Any regrets?
Not doing all that I wanted to do.

What do you want to change in 2008?
Get done my goals and be motivated enough to accomplish them.


Overall, how would you rate this year?
8 of 10

What would you change about 2007?
Done all that I wish I had

What did you like most about 2007?
being with my husband forever

Other than home, where did you spend most of your time?
work

Have any life changes in 2007?
yes

Change your hairstyle?
yes

Have any car accidents?
no

Buy a new car?
Yes

Get a new job?
Yes.

How old did you turn this year?
24

Do you have a New Year's resolution?
A list of things I want to do and do them.

Do anything embarrassing?
I don't really get embarrased

Buy anything new from eBay?
No

What was your favorite purchase?
Computer and camera

Get married or divorced?
Does being sealed count?

Get arrested?
Nope

Be honest - did you watch American Idol?
Yes

Did you get sick this year?
Yes, right now...

Start a new hobby?
yes

Been snowboarding?
No

Are you happy to see 2007 go?
Yes

Drank Starbucks in 2007?
Steamers are my new best friend.

Been naughty or nice?
Nice

What are you wishing for in 2008?
Motivation and my husband to be home more.

No comments:

follow me

Widget_logo

Are You Ready?!

My Tunes

we belong

archive

tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    My Weight Loss

    Calorie Counter

    MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

    ♥ Blessings are every where in our lives every day there are little things that mean a lot and sometimes we don't even notice them until we look back on the day. Memories and stories, arguments and tears - all bring blessings into our lives in one way or another. I do this blog so I can remember those moments and find the blessings that were once hidden in a normal sometime meaningless gesture ♥


    if we pay close attention we will come to realize that no day is the same as another as every morning brings with it a hidden blessing - a sweet morsel to cherish