30 January 2008

Ending of January

As I re-evaluate my goals that I had for January, I realized it was mainly preparing for the upcoming months and establishing myself into a good pattern that is flexible and doable no matter where I am or what I am doing. I thoroughly cleaned my house I have been cooking dinner almost every night (what a money saver!). On top of that I have set a pattern of getting up taking my pills getting ready and packing a lunch, things that I had never really done before. I will be adding different things into the mix as the months go by such as; journaling at least once a week, reading at least 1 hour daily for fun, studying my scriptures more, yoga 3-4 times a week, listening to talk radio. Different things that I want to do to better myself. So in February I will add 4 things to my "self improvement plan":

1. No Soda Pop
2. Read scriptures at least 15 minutes per day.
3. Do Yoga 3x a week
4. Eat 5 servings of fruits and vegtables.

If anyone wants to hold me accountable please do, I welcome it. Douglas came home almost a week ago, oh how that makes me incredibly happy! He will be home for at least a few weeks before he has to go off to New Orleans for a while, and after being offered weekends of fishing at one my dearest friends lake house, he has become excited about leaving, it's been awhile since he has been fishing. I will miss him when he is gone. Last night he had a work party for his VP's birthday and we went to this beautiful little Mexican Restaurant that sat on the water at the Bay. As we were sitting there his old PM came up, she's this cute little Filipino lady, and mentioned that she was trying to rent out her house. And we asked her where it was and how much, and needless to say, I am very excited about this prospect, the thing is we would need to move in on the 1st of March and we are in a lease until the 30th of May, so we have to see how much it costs to cancel our lease and the process and see if it would even be worth it, or just staying where we are, I'm having mixed feelings on the whole thing right now, even though before I was very excited. So tonight Douglas and I will have to make a PRO/CON list and see what we come up with.

No comments:

follow me

Widget_logo

Are You Ready?!

My Tunes

we belong

archive

tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    My Weight Loss

    Calorie Counter

    MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

    ♥ Blessings are every where in our lives every day there are little things that mean a lot and sometimes we don't even notice them until we look back on the day. Memories and stories, arguments and tears - all bring blessings into our lives in one way or another. I do this blog so I can remember those moments and find the blessings that were once hidden in a normal sometime meaningless gesture ♥


    if we pay close attention we will come to realize that no day is the same as another as every morning brings with it a hidden blessing - a sweet morsel to cherish