13 October 2008

Tagged

I was tagged by my wonderful cousin so now I have to list 6 things most people don't know about me, this actually might be kind of difficult for even myself as I am still trying to figure out that about myself!

1. If the sheets are crooked on the bed during the middle of the night, I will wake up and remake the whole bed. My husband doesn't really like this but I cannot sleep if they are not straight. You know they get those annoying creases in them or more sheet is up at the head then the bottom and stuff comes un-tucked? Not to mention when there are more on one side of the bed than the other. At least hubs loves me, right?

2. I drink soda a lot (I do have goal to quit and a I do limit myself more than I used to), but I don't like the flavor, I only like the bubbles - but most restaurants don't have club soda and if they do they usually mix it with something and then look at you like you are crazy for asking for it straight, what can I say I like it.

3. I don't like chips. I don't like corn chips. I don't like potato chips. I don't like chips. I have tried them all and I don't like them.

4. I really like chocolate. Chocolate pudding, chocolate bars, chocolate brownies. But I don't like chocolate ice cream or chocolate cake, blech.

5. I love journals, all types. I have so many journals. I have 4 blogs to start things off, I have a livejournal - for just random make no sense spouting (usually venting), I have a paper journal that I write my personal journally/diary things it, I have a book journal of books I want to buy and read, I have a church journal that I write things in that I learn on Sundays or at any church outing, I have a "future" journal of things I like and what I want to do when we have kids. Maybe I just have an obsession with cute notebooks and make up journals so I feel justified in buying them, who knows.

6. I love TV. I know that's bad but I do things while watching it: cleaning, writing, reading, etc. But I do I love all types of shows and movies and could spend my whole life watching it (but I do know my limits and I still get things done, I don't want people thinking I don't do anything but watch TV). This is where that treadmill I want comes in handy, then I could be even more productive.

I hope you have learned something about me with this, as that's really all I know about myself (*wink*). So I'm supposed to tag 6 people, I don't even know if I have 6 people I can tag that haven't been tagged yet. So here it goes: Mother, Joel, Julia, Eve, and Rikki.

1 comment:

Kellie said...

Very interesting! Thanks for playing with me! I didn't know those things about you, so this game was productive! I'm amazed at all your journals...that takes some talent and time. It's great for geneology! Tell Doug I said Hi!!

follow me

Widget_logo

Are You Ready?!

My Tunes

we belong

archive

tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    My Weight Loss

    Calorie Counter

    MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

    ♥ Blessings are every where in our lives every day there are little things that mean a lot and sometimes we don't even notice them until we look back on the day. Memories and stories, arguments and tears - all bring blessings into our lives in one way or another. I do this blog so I can remember those moments and find the blessings that were once hidden in a normal sometime meaningless gesture ♥


    if we pay close attention we will come to realize that no day is the same as another as every morning brings with it a hidden blessing - a sweet morsel to cherish