13 November 2008

My Heart Sheds A Tear

Before you read this letter I read today on Candaces Blog. I want to clarify a couple of things: Yes I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. Yes I voted 'yes' on Proposition 8 here in California. For my own reasons. This letter is beautiful. I know that I have friends and family who have differing opinions on the topic and on many other topics for that matter. But I respect you and your decisions for your life, as it is just that, your life. For my new readers that may be swayed by this please remember that we are all different people with different beliefs but we are just people with similar lives doing similar day to day activities.

All I can say is, "Thank you." As there are no words to say how this letter makes me feel.

*Sweet Morsel: Knowing that others around me of different faiths still respect me even though they may not agree with our fundamental beliefs*

♥ Amber ♥

No comments:

follow me

Widget_logo

Are You Ready?!

My Tunes

we belong

archive

tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    My Weight Loss

    Calorie Counter

    MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

    ♥ Blessings are every where in our lives every day there are little things that mean a lot and sometimes we don't even notice them until we look back on the day. Memories and stories, arguments and tears - all bring blessings into our lives in one way or another. I do this blog so I can remember those moments and find the blessings that were once hidden in a normal sometime meaningless gesture ♥


    if we pay close attention we will come to realize that no day is the same as another as every morning brings with it a hidden blessing - a sweet morsel to cherish