23 January 2009

Chiropractor Visit

So we all know what a normal neck is supposed to look like, correct?
Mine looks nothing like that - mine is an S shape, not the "normal backward S sometimes referred to as Secretaries Neck" But a full on reverse of what a normal neck is supposed to look like. The Chiropractors are all sorts of excited to see how they can fix it, just call me the guinea pig of bones.

I also, sadly, learned that I have Osteoarthritis in my lower back already (my L3 L4 & L5). They are very hopeful that they can help prevent this from getting worse. Also, in my lower back the *Spatula bones* that come off either side of your hips are enlarged and this causes arthritis earlier than normal.

I also have Spine bifida in two of my Lumbar Vertebrae, this just means that the poky out part of the vertebrae never fused together - nothing can be done about this and it isn't anything to worry about.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It sounds so painful. Are you in pain? I wish you the best of luck with the chiro's.

follow me

Widget_logo

Are You Ready?!

My Tunes

we belong

archive

tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    My Weight Loss

    Calorie Counter

    MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

    ♥ Blessings are every where in our lives every day there are little things that mean a lot and sometimes we don't even notice them until we look back on the day. Memories and stories, arguments and tears - all bring blessings into our lives in one way or another. I do this blog so I can remember those moments and find the blessings that were once hidden in a normal sometime meaningless gesture ♥


    if we pay close attention we will come to realize that no day is the same as another as every morning brings with it a hidden blessing - a sweet morsel to cherish