03 February 2009

*Cough* Update *Cough*

Dear Blog,

Sorry I have neglected you, I will be back next week after all this coughing stops, if it ever stops.

Signed, Sick Blog Author
----------
Dear Family,

I do still love you I just haven't had time to think let alone call, email, or go to the post office *sorry boog I'll get right on that*

Signed, No More Lungs *Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Niece, Granddaughter
----------
Dear The Bachelor,

Please pick Melissa or DeAnna, please?

Signed, Your faithful watcher *even while drugged on Nyquil through one eye and naps during the commercials*
----------
Dear Wonderful Husband,

Thank you for the pills you bring me and the water you get me, and the kindness you give me. Be mine forever?

Signed, The wife that keeps you awake at night talking when you should be sleeping.

1 comment:

Clayfrogger (a.k.a. Delores) said...

I am all about Melissa and the bachelor. I hope he picks her so I'm sure he won't. Never does pick the one I know he should.

follow me

Widget_logo

Are You Ready?!

My Tunes

we belong

archive

tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    My Weight Loss

    Calorie Counter

    MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

    ♥ Blessings are every where in our lives every day there are little things that mean a lot and sometimes we don't even notice them until we look back on the day. Memories and stories, arguments and tears - all bring blessings into our lives in one way or another. I do this blog so I can remember those moments and find the blessings that were once hidden in a normal sometime meaningless gesture ♥


    if we pay close attention we will come to realize that no day is the same as another as every morning brings with it a hidden blessing - a sweet morsel to cherish