05 February 2009

Blog Schmlog Love

Honestly? I L.O.V.E. B.L.O.G.S! I really truly do. I love writing about my life (as dull, simple, and boring as it seems at times). But what I really love doing? Reading others blogs I love getting inspiration from others, and learning new things from some. I have my yahoo reader filled with blogs I have found that I love to read, the only problem is I am not an 'active' blogging/blogger world participant. I have decided that I want this to change. For the blogs I read I will comment and let people know that I'm interested in their lives and that whether they think so or not, they are making a difference in a least little ways in my life (and the life of my husband, mwahaha). I'm still finding my own in this internet world, but enjoy it greatly.

No comments:

follow me

Widget_logo

Are You Ready?!

My Tunes

we belong

archive

tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    My Weight Loss

    Calorie Counter

    MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

    ♥ Blessings are every where in our lives every day there are little things that mean a lot and sometimes we don't even notice them until we look back on the day. Memories and stories, arguments and tears - all bring blessings into our lives in one way or another. I do this blog so I can remember those moments and find the blessings that were once hidden in a normal sometime meaningless gesture ♥


    if we pay close attention we will come to realize that no day is the same as another as every morning brings with it a hidden blessing - a sweet morsel to cherish