09 September 2009

I Love Where I Live

 



I took this while waiting in the line of traffic coming home from work. It’s beautiful and serene, and I love it. I remember first moving to this part of the world and seeing the lush beautiful green rolling hills and saying to Mr. B “I want to live in those hills.” Little did I know that those lush green hills were only lush and green 3 out of the 12 months of the year (December thru February) and the rest of the time they are well, see above. But it’s still wonderful, and I do love it.

1 comment:

I Heart Faces said...

Beautiful shot! Congrats!! You won our Color, Inc. giveaway:-)

http://iheartfaces.blogspot.com/2009/09/color-incorporated-giveaway.html

follow me

Widget_logo

Are You Ready?!

My Tunes

we belong

archive

tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    My Weight Loss

    Calorie Counter

    MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

    ♥ Blessings are every where in our lives every day there are little things that mean a lot and sometimes we don't even notice them until we look back on the day. Memories and stories, arguments and tears - all bring blessings into our lives in one way or another. I do this blog so I can remember those moments and find the blessings that were once hidden in a normal sometime meaningless gesture ♥


    if we pay close attention we will come to realize that no day is the same as another as every morning brings with it a hidden blessing - a sweet morsel to cherish