07 September 2009

Two Projects Done – Lots To Go

So this fabulous 3 Day weekend was filled with a few things, some more than others – but I did manage to get two projects done in the living room this weekend. One thing that had been driving me absolutely insane was our collection of sheet music for both the piano and the cello. When I was at Joannes looking for paint colors and finding my incredible wreath I also picked up this little beauty for 60% off which made her $5.40!

Unreal isn’t it? So she got painted white and then put to good use!

I also took these letters (excuse the choice I use to paint on… I’ve been saving these pizza boxes for months, just so I could have something to spray paint over, ha!)



and turned them into a monogram on our wall, I hung them randomly as I will have to re-hang them after the walls are painted (I shop for paint on Saturday)! 


My colors for the living area will be: *drumroll*
Walls – Dusty Blue


Main Accent – Chocolate Brown
Secondary Accents – Cinnamon & A Soft Green

I am very excited and can’t wait, even though it means painting… blah. But I do a decent job and it really won’t take that long.  I also need to pick up some drapes. There was also a lot of this going on on this 3 day weekend as well,


Hope everyone had a safe and wonderful Labor Day weekend!

2 comments:

Kestrel said...

Yum! I love brown and blue! Good choice.

Unknown said...

where did you find the letters? and i can't wait to see the painted walls!

follow me

Widget_logo

Are You Ready?!

My Tunes

we belong

archive

tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    My Weight Loss

    Calorie Counter

    MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

    ♥ Blessings are every where in our lives every day there are little things that mean a lot and sometimes we don't even notice them until we look back on the day. Memories and stories, arguments and tears - all bring blessings into our lives in one way or another. I do this blog so I can remember those moments and find the blessings that were once hidden in a normal sometime meaningless gesture ♥


    if we pay close attention we will come to realize that no day is the same as another as every morning brings with it a hidden blessing - a sweet morsel to cherish