15 November 2009

5000 Question Survey Part Deux

101. What does happiness/joy feel like physically? Lighting Bugs Fluttering around inside your tummy, of course! What else is it supposed to feel like?

102. List five people you love starting with the one you love the absolute most.

A My Savior

B My husband

C My parents

D My siblings

E My family


103. How many movies have you gone to see this month? So far this month - ZERO. I prefer to watch them in the comfort of my own home, with my own popcorn, in my PJ's, with the ability to pause and use the restroom (my own restroom) if needs be.

104. If you could have 3 wishes...but none of them could be for yourself, what would you wish for?
*Everyone would love and accept others for who they are - to see some good in everyone.
*My Secret Wish
*People would be more accepting of themselves.

105. In what ways do you relax and de-stress when you are really tense? Read - it's as simple as picking up a book and getting lost in another world.

106. How much money would it take to get you to drive to work naked in the springtime and get out of the car? Not enough.

107. Have you ever killed an animal? Actually, no.

108. Have you ever lost someone close to you? My great-grandmother passed, that is the extent I have experienced with death. But I have lost a very close and dear friend because of life circumstances.

109. What do you think of cloning? I'm not sure, honestly. I haven't really thought about it.

110. Do you read or watch TV more often? Probably both.

111. With all this talk of terrorism going around are you willing to sacrifice rights and freedoms for increased safety? I think we can protect our country without sacrificing our rights and freedoms, I believe it would be through the rights and freedoms we have that would protect us.

112. What is the punishment you would come up with for Osama Bin Laden if you caught him alive? Never thought about it - I'll leave that up to the people who actually do that job to figure it ou.

113. Have you ever named an individual part of your body? Nope.

114. Have you ever been on the radio or on TV? Yes, TV several times to include CNN

115. Have you ever won a lottery, or sweepstakes? Nope, never - I did however win a giveaway on a blog

116. Have you ever won a contest or competition? Yes - all the time.

117. Do you like to watch The Joy of Painting show with Bob Ross? I actually do.

118. Do you know what your grandparents and your great grand parents did for a living? I don't, but I should find out.

119. Is there anything really interesting in your family history? Related to an American traitor and the train robbin' Jesse James - don't know if these are good things or not.

120. Is there anyone you trust completely? Yes a couple.

121. Have you ever lost someone without having the chance to say goodbye? Yes - it isn't a fun experience.

122. How do you feel about women in politics? Depends on the type of woman. Palin - yes; Pelosi - No.

123. Would you rather have an indoor Jacuzzi or an outdoor pool? Jacuzzi most definitely.

124. What things are you interested in that you study or read about on your own? Politics and human behavior.

125. Would you consider yourself to be intelligent? Yes, I would. I just wish I knew how to explain all the awesome intelligence that is constantly swimming around in my head.

126. Would you consider yourself to be wise? I'm getting there, probably won't actually reach that til long past the actual time I need to be.

127. I deleted this oh so naughty question, it shouldn't be on my blog...

128. Have you ever spoken to a homeless person? Yes.

129. Would you ever creep into the subway tunnels to go exploring? Not if my life depended on it, okay maybe if my life depended on it and I had Indiana Jones with me.

130. If you could add 70 years to your life but only by making some random person die 70 years sooner would you? No, I believe we are supposed to go when we go, I don't want to be messing around with that.

131. Can you finish any of the following lyrics?

A: Nothing to kill or die for... and no religon too, imagine all the people, living life in peace, you may say I'm a dreamer...

B: Late comings with the late comin' stretcher... I know it's something 311 but couldn't tell ya what.

C: I could make a film and make you my star... No clue.

132. Were you ever with someone while they died? No, I have not.

133. Would you rather be a world political leader or a rock star? Probably the rock star.

134. Have you ever given someone a love letter that you wrote? Yes, I have and some I have not.

135. Have you ever sent someone a surprise though the mail? No, maybe I should...?

136. Are you looking forward to any concerts right now? The last concert I was at was Dave Matthews Band in 2003

137. Of all animated movies, which is the best one you've ever seen? Ughh, I'm not a fan of animation or cartoony stuff - but it would probably have to be, honestly I have no idea.

138. What are the best bands or songs to listen to while driving? I love listening to 90s rock and country.

139. What do you think is the most amazing thing that anyone has ever accomplished?

140. What could a member of the opposite sex do to impress you?

141. About how many emails do you get a day? At least 40

How many of those emails are junk mail? At most 10

How many of them are forwards? Ha! Probably 30

142. What's your favorite thing to do online besides blogging? Twitter, Facebook, and reading other peoples blogs.

143. Do you believe Kurt Cobain (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurt_Cobain) killed himself or was it a conspiracy? Honestly, I don't really care.

144. Have you ever though about hitchhiking across the country? Um, never.

145. Who would you bring with you on this kind of a road trip? What kind of roadtrip??

146. Of the following, which word best describes you: accurate, bold, charming, dependable

147. If you are single, at about what age do you think you will be ready to settle down and get married? If you are married, how old were you at the time? 23

148. Do you often wonder, when you say goodbye to people, if it is the last time you will ever see them? As morbid as it may seem, all the time.

149. What movie are you most looking forward to seeing when it comes out? New Moon!!!

150. What is your quest? To be the best I can both at home as a wife and hopefully a mother and at work.

151. What is louder and more annoying: 200 adults talking or one four-year-old screaming? 200 adults talking.

152. Do you believe the stories about planes, boats and people mysteriously disappearing into the Bermuda triangle? I do. Don't know why or understand it, but I do believe in it.

153. Who are you the most jealous of? Not really anyone. I try to learn to be pleased and happy with myself for what I am and what I do.

154. What is the happiest way you can start your day? Saying my prayers and taking a shower :)

155. Do you ever have moments where you feel like everything is all right in the world? I do, but as soon as I feel like that I know that something is going to come crashing down soon.

156. Who thinks that you are offensive? I don't think I could be considered offensive but some people may not like me.

157. If you had to teach a class in something, what would you be able to teach people? Can I teach a shooting class? Reading also would be good.

158. Have you ever had a spiritual experience (an experience that cannot be explained by science)? Yes, many times.

159. Do you believe that this experience was truly mystical or do you think there is some scientific explanation for it, only you don't know what it is? I know they were from God and needs no scientific explanation.

160. Do you get offended easily? No, remember it is your choice to choose to be offended or not.

161. Would you still love and stay with your significant other if he or she had to have a breast or testicle removed? Yes.

162. Do you believe in fate or free will? Both.

163. Do you believe that only boring people get bored? No.

164. Can life change or are we all stuck in vain? Life can most certainly change, you just have to make it the best you can and be willing to change it.

165. What changes are you afraid of? The ones I can't foresee or expect - I'm not one for unexpected changes.

166. Are you a day person or nocturnal? I thought I was nocturnal, turns out I like to be up and done (not as early as Mr. B but no later than 9.)

167. What one CD could you listen to for an entire week (no mixed CD’s, it must be an album)? In all honesty probably Holly Brook - Like Blood, Like Honey

168. Which is worse, working in retail, food service, or an office? Well, lets see, I LOVE me some office work - food industry isn't that bad - Retail would most definatly have to be the WORST

169. What's the coolest job you ever had? Shooting camp counseler/coach

170. What is one central idea that your thoughts seem to come back to? That this life is just temporary that there are greater things in store and to not let the discouragements get me down.

171. Have you ever wanted to be an actor/tress? Nope, although I might make a good one.

172. If you had the power to control one person and make this person do anything you wanted for a whole day, who would you pick and what would they do?

173. What star sign are you and what is your sign like? Libra - Libras are sensitive to the needs of others and have the gift of understanding the emotional needs of their companions. Very social and they loathe cruelty and vulgarity and detest conflict.

174. Did the Blair Witch Project scare you? Never seen it. Why would I want to subject myself to something that would scare me?

175. Are you in constant fear of death? Nope.

176. Does fear of death keep you from building a life? No.

177. Do you like all your movies to be in wide-screen? Yes.

178. Are you a fan of any comic books? No.

179. At what age did you attend your first funeral? I think I was 11??

180. What do you smell like (lotion, cologne, sweat)? Lotion.

181. What are your greatest sources for wisdom? Books and others examples.

182. When you were little, where did your parents tell you babies come from? They didn't, I didn't ask.

183. What is your favorite band? Secondhand Serenade

184. What's the best cheesy 80's song? Funky Town!

185. What's the best kind of movie to see on a date? Romantic Comedy.

186. Do you like to sit in the front, middle or back of the Movie Theater? In the most supreme optimal spot for sound. To do this you make noises and listen to there reverberation when moving from seat to seat to discover at which area has the most superb sound.

187. Have you ever been inside an abandoned building? Yes, I hated it.

188. Under what circumstances would you agree to work for free? If I really loved it and I was insanely bored.

189. Candles or strobe lights? Candles

190. Do you think the Lord of the Rings movies are true to the books or did Hollywood change the story too much? Haven't read the books yet, so I don't know.

191. When you see a stranger on the street does your first reaction lean towards thinking of this person as a potential friend or as a potential threat? Neither. STRANGER DANGER STRANGER DANGER - so maybe threat... ha!

192. Is it natural for human beings to fear and distrust each other, or is it cultural? I believe it's cultural.

193. What do you really want to buy? A nice DSLR and photography classes.

194. You have to choose. Would you be happier marrying someone rich for their money or living in the streets and subway tunnels with someone you love? Someone you love, as much as I say that probably rich I know I have a little bit of superficialness in me.

195. If someone wanted to understand you what book could they read that would help? Shiloh.

196. Do you think it’s odd that Americans have freedom of religion and yet call themselves 'one nation under god'? No. America was founded on the different ways people chose to revere/reverence/worship God in whatever form the feel He truly is to them.

197. In what sense are you a minority? Living in CA there is more than one way.

198. Are you anti social? Most certainly not.

199. Do you photograph well? Once again most certainly not.

200. Do you think that human beings would survivor through a nuclear winter? Depends on how far beneath the ground they were living and how many rations they have.

No comments:

follow me

Widget_logo

Are You Ready?!

My Tunes

we belong

archive

tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    My Weight Loss

    Calorie Counter

    MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

    ♥ Blessings are every where in our lives every day there are little things that mean a lot and sometimes we don't even notice them until we look back on the day. Memories and stories, arguments and tears - all bring blessings into our lives in one way or another. I do this blog so I can remember those moments and find the blessings that were once hidden in a normal sometime meaningless gesture ♥


    if we pay close attention we will come to realize that no day is the same as another as every morning brings with it a hidden blessing - a sweet morsel to cherish