08 November 2009

The Survey Part I

1. Who are you? What a simple question that has the potential to be so deep. I'm Mrs. B - 26 and married. Living on the west coast (where I consistently feel out of place), but am learning to make do.

2. What are the 3 most important things everyone should know about you? I like to think I'm not afraid to say what's on my mind but 90% of the time I will smile and never let you know what I'm thinking. If you need something ask me, I will be more than happy to accommodate, but I will never ask for anything I need. I have a strange obsession with TV (it's my boyfriend, it's okay my husband knows.

3. When you aren't filling out 5,000 question surveys like this one what are you doing? Usually editing photos, watching TV, or just reading. I love to read, anything including shampoo bottles and ceral boxes.

4. List your classes in school from the ones you like the most to the ones you like the least (or if you are out of school, think of the classes you did like and didn't like at the time). Let's see I always loved Science class the best and English/Math the worst. Don't know why it's that way, just the way my mind works I guess.

5. What is your biggest goal for this year? For the year of 2010 my biggest goal is to give up all processed foods and lose the weight I have put on over the years, as well as to become a mother.

6. Where do you want to be in 5 years? I would love to be living back on the east coast, with 3 kids as a stay-at-home organic mommy.

7. What stage of life are you in right now? I think I've just reached the end of the selfish early 20's and really ready to have consistency and scheduled days with kids to take from place to place.

8. Are you more child-like or childish? I would have to say a little bit of both from time to time. When it's just Mr. B and I I like to goof off and forget I'm a responsible adult with grown-up things to do. But I like to think of myself as forgiving and loving as a child as well.

9. What is the last thing you said out loud? It's okay the Eagles lost to the Cowboys - we play them again this season.

10. What song comes closest to how you feel about your life right now? Pocket Full of Sunshine by Natasha Bedingfield probably comes the closest, as no matter what people say or do - I know who I am I am strong and I can do anything I set my mind to! It's a wonderful day to be alive and have these great opportunities to make ourselves the best we can be.

11. Have you ever taken martial arts classes? No, but I would love to take boxing!

12. Does your life tend to get better or worse or does it just stay the same? It has it's roller-coaster moments like everyone's does, but generally it continually gets better.

13. Does time really heal all wounds? No.

14. How do you handle a rainy day? Light Candles, Grab a blanket, and curl up with a book. (Of course that's after I dance in the rain)

15. Which is worse...losing your luggage or having to sort out tangled holiday lights? Losing your luggage. The way I put away lights they don't get tangled :)

16. How is your relationship with your parents? Fantastic! Of course it wasn't until I grew up a little that I realized how great of parents they really were, and how much they put up with.

17. Do you tend to be aware of what is going on around you? Usually, I'm a little paranoid that way.

18. What is the truest thing that you know? That Christ is our Savior and Atoned for us and loves us more than we can comprehend.

19. What did you want to be when you grew up? Marine Biologist, Teacher, and a Meterologist - of course I didn't end up any of those things.

20. Have you ever been given a second chance? I believe everyone has in one way or another.

21. Are you more of a giver or a taker? Defiantly a giver.

22. Do you make your decisions with an open heart/mind? I believe that I try to but I also am very set in my ways.

23. What is the most physically painful thing that has ever happened to you? I would honestly have to say the bout of Mono I had when I was 16. It was so painful.

24. What is the most emotionally painful thing that has ever happened to you? Questions like these are usually about a boy, are they not? But then husbands come along and make it all okay :)

25. Who have you hugged today? Mr. B and Minnie

26. Who has done something today to show they care about you? Cinderella did my dishes, yet again.

27. Do you have a lot to learn? I think I have more to learn then I can understand.

28. If you could learn how to do three things just by wishing and not by working what would they be?

A - Cleaning: I love having a clean organized home, I just actually don't like doing it!

B - Cooking: So not my fortay I enjoy it, I think? Maybe not so much.

C - Driving: I used to love to drive, but not so much anymore.... There are much better ways to spend the day besides over 2 hours doing nothing. Audio books sure have come in handy.

29. Which do you remember the longest: what other people say, what other people do or how other people make you feel? Defiantly how other people make me feel.

30. What are the key ingredients to having a good relationship? Willingness to talk, Openess to understand, and a Heart to forgive.

31. What 3 things do you want to do before you die?

A - Visit Greece, Italy, Sweden, and Denmark

B - Be a mother.

C - Recognize each day as being different and learn to stop trying to move quickly through life.

32. What three things would you want to die to avoid doing?

A - I would never want to die to avoid doing something, if that's the path in life I'm supposed to take - it's for a reason.

33. Is there a cause you believe in more than any other cause? Bringing others to Christ and believing in yourself.

34. What does each decade make you think of:

The 19..

20's: Invention of the car

30's: Honest Folk, living through rough times.

40's: Classiness

50's: Grease!

60's: Hippies

70's: Major Hippiness

80's: Flash Dance, tu-tu's and blue eyeshadow!

90's: My favorite music era

2000 (so far): Big changes in my life.

2010's: A great future is to be had.

35. Which decade do you feel the most special connection to and why? The 2000's a lot has happened to me and I have grown exponentially during this time.

36. What is your favorite oldie/classic rock song? I don't know if it's considered 'oldie' but it would have to be Butterfly Kisses by Bob Carlise

37. What country do you live in and who is the leader of that country? I live in the United States of America.

If you could say any sentence to the current leader of your country what would it be? Really?! Do you think about these things before you do them?

38. What's your favorite TV channel to watch in the middle of the night? DVR, it's never empty, always something to watch - that or the Game Show Network, I'm hooked.

39. What Disney villain are you the most like and why? I asked my husband this one, cause I had no clue! His answer? Cruella De Vil - That's right, why you ask? (It's okay, I asked too) His reasoning? I want and think I deserve nice things. Ha! So there you have it.

40. Have you ever been a girl scout/boy scout? I was a girl scout for about 2 weeks - then that was it.

41. If you were traveling to another continent would you rather fly or take a boat? I actually would prefer by boat. I love boats and ocean and water. But it would depend on the quality of the boats and how many people were on the boat.

42. Why is the sky blue during the day and black at night? I honestly have no idea.

43. What does your name mean? My name has no meaning. Boring huh?

44. Would you rather explore the deeps of the ocean or outer space? Deeps of the ocean, most defiantly, mainly because I love the ocean and water, and because I'm terrified of heights.

45. Word association

What is the first word that comes to mind when you see the word:

Air: Life

Meat: Eat sparingly

Different: Unique

Pink: LOVE

Deserve: Honesty

White: Purity

Elvis: Hound Dog

Magic: Imagination

Heart: Full

Clash: A Rock Band

Pulp: Gross

46. If you could meet any person in the world who is dead who would you want it to be?
George Washington and my ancestors.

47. What if you could meet anyone who is alive?
Dolly Parton & Sarah Palin

48. Is there a movie that you love so much you could watch it everyday? Gone with the Wind, Grease

49. You are going to be stuck alone in an elevator for a week. What do you bring to do? Just my purse would suffice. I have my iPod, Black Berry, and 2 Novels. I should be okay.

50. Have you ever saved someone's life or had your life saved? Not in a literal sense.

51. Make up a definition for the following silly words...

Fruitgoogle: A fruit that makes you laugh until you pee your pants!

Ambytime: Personal time, for just me.

Asscactus: A gross dinner

52. What was the last thing you made with your own hands? Spaghetti? Or Art? Which one is preferred?

53. What was your favorite toy as a child? Legos!!

54. How many TV’s are in your house? 6 - I know that is a bit ridonkulous, but you do remember I have a TV addiction right?

55. What is your favorite thing to do outside? I love going camping and shooting.

56. How do you feel when you see a rainbow? Smily and happy - mainly because it has just rained and I do love me some rain.

57. Have you ever dreamt a dream that came true? All the time, kinda strange though as well.

58. Have you ever been to a psychic/tarot reader? Nope.

59. What is your idea of paradise? The Florida Keys or Kauai. I love the ocean, palm trees, sun, hurricane weather, anything and everything that has to do with island life.

60. Do you believe in god and if so what is he/she/it like? I most certainly do! A loving Father figure who knows all and wants to best for you.

61. Do you believe in Hell? I believe in many different types of hell.

62. What one thing have you done that most people haven't? SCUBA dove in the East China Sea? Set State Shooting Records?

63. What is the kindest thing you have ever done? Mr. B says, "You bought your husband a motorcycle and a fish tank." But I don't know what I've done as I just do what's needed.

64. Are you a patient person? My husband will tell you no, unless I'm around children I suppose that's a good thing right?

65. What holiday should exist but doesn't? Festivus for the Rest of Us!

66. What holiday shouldn't exist but does? Halloween (I know yell if you must, no one knows the real reason and people who are too old to go trick-or-treating) it's a mess now a days, saddens me for my future children.

67. What's the best joke you ever heard? Nacho Cheese! Nacho Cheese! (It might not be the best but it sure is my favorite).

68. Where is the most fun place you have EVER been? Hawaii - as standard as it may sound, it was fantastic!

69. Is your hair natural or dyed? Dyed brunette but going back natural blonde soon.

70. Do you have any deep dark secrets or are you pretty much up front? I have a couple of those secrets stashed away somewhere.

71. What is under your bed right now? Bins containing crap I really don't need but I insist on keeping anyway.

72. If you were in the Land of Oz would you want to live there or go home? Live there of course! You don't obviously know that the Wizard of OZ and the Wicked series are my favorites.

73. If you drive do you frequently speed? I do. That's not probable cause for a ticket is it?

74. What is the world's best song to dance to? Anything Britney :)

75. What song was on the last time you danced with someone? The Luckiest (at our wedding 3 years ago)

76. Do you prefer Disney or Warner Brothers? Disney

77. What is the first animal you would run to see if you went to the zoo? Penguins or Monkeys

78. Would you consider yourself to be romantic? I would most certainly. I ooze it according to some people.

79. If the earth stopped rotating would we all fly off? No, don't be ridiculous!

80. What is the one thing that you love to do so much that you would make sacrifices to be able to do it? Spending time with my husband.

81. If you (and everyone) had to lose one right or freedom, but you could pick which one everyone had to lose, what would you pick? The Right to Remain Silent

82. If you had to choose would you live on the equator or at the North Pole? The equator, what kind of question is that!?!

83. Would you rather give up listening to music or watching television? Listening to music. I know I'm weird, but I figure I can still listen to music on the music stations on the TV - but you can't watch TV over the radio.

84. What do you think makes someone a hero? Someone who sacrifices what they have to make someones life better than it presently is.

85. What cartoon would you like to be a character in? Little Bear - it's so full of love and learning.

86. Name one thing that turns your stomach: Leftover food in the bottom of the sink (isn't that what we have husbands for?!)

87. What was the last thing you paid for? Subway and a Skor bar.

88. Are you a coupon clipper? No, but sometimes I think I would like to be.

89. Get anything good in the mail recently? Yes! My fantastic print of my photo from @colorinc

90. Which would you rather take as a gym class...dancing, sailing, karate, or bowling? Dancing!

91. In Star Trek people 'beam' back and forth between different places. What this means is they stand in a little tube and their molecules are deconstructed and sent to another tube somewhere else where they are reassembled. Only problem is when the molecules are deconstructed the person is dead. When they are put back together it is only a clone that has all the dead person's memories. So...

Is the person who gets beamed the same person on both ends? I can't answer this, I read it to my husband because he likes Star Trek and well, I don't - short answer - It didn't help, I have no idea and don't really care.

92. What insects are you afraid of? Do spiders count? Not afraid of them just really don't like them.

93. If you could print any phrase on a T-shirt, what would it say? Stop printing stupid t-shirts with phrases!

94. What's the most eccentric thing you have ever worn? I don't do eccentric....

95. If you could pick one food that you could eat all you wanted but it would have no effect on how much you weigh, what food would it be? Cheesecake

96. What are your parents interested in? Sewing, Hunting, 4-Wheeling, and Life.

97. Have you ever caught an insect and kept it as a pet? Never!

Have you ever caught and tamed a wild animal? Don't be absurd, that's how people end up dead.

98. What is more helpful to you, wishes or plans? Plans - If you fail to plan you plan to fail.

99. When do you feel your life energy the strongest? What is life energy?

100. You are spending the night alone in the woods and may bring only 3 items with you. What do you bring?

A - My BlackBerry which has; flashlight app, TV watching capabilities, Pandora, etc.

B - Tent

C - DS

No comments:

follow me

Widget_logo

Are You Ready?!

My Tunes

we belong

archive

tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    My Weight Loss

    Calorie Counter

    MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

    ♥ Blessings are every where in our lives every day there are little things that mean a lot and sometimes we don't even notice them until we look back on the day. Memories and stories, arguments and tears - all bring blessings into our lives in one way or another. I do this blog so I can remember those moments and find the blessings that were once hidden in a normal sometime meaningless gesture ♥


    if we pay close attention we will come to realize that no day is the same as another as every morning brings with it a hidden blessing - a sweet morsel to cherish