14 December 2009

Whirlwind Of A day

What a day…. started off well – got to work on time, started doing my typical daytime routine. Then the Firewall Box I’ve been waiting on for the past three weeks came – so I set it up and plugged it in, and it just said I need to have it authorized – so I called the “Help Desk” so they could authorize it, so to make a really incredibly long story short – 5 hours later it was ‘authorized’. Do you know what kept me going today? Well, it was the fact that when UPS comes to our neighborhood every night (which they have been doing for the past month) around 6:30pm I would have this little wonderful new addition to our family in my hands



canon-t1i 
Except, it was delivered at 2:30!?! What?!? Why?!? For the past 2 years that we have lived here, the UPS man only has ever come after 6pm – except for the first time that I needed something delivered to me that I was looking soooo forward to – oh well life goes on right? So I called the ‘Customer Service Center’ and they said I could come pick it up at 7:30pm – so my excitement stayed, until….

We showed up at 7:28 and eagerly awaited the opening of the doors, only to be told that the driver hadn’t returned yet and it would be a couple more hours before he got back. So now I’m in this sad little funk – and tried to get out of it by cleaning (which I feel I have so much to do) I really need to figure out how to stop feeling overwhelmed all the time. I’m not perfect nor will I probably ever be, but for some reason I feel I need to have everything perfect and in it’s designated place at all times.

I think I’ll ask for a maid for Christmas *hint, hint*

Have a wonderful evening, and hopefully my little friend will be available for pick up tomorrow!

1 comment:

Mecham Family said...

i'm so jealous! we have our little $200 canon. :(

follow me

Widget_logo

Are You Ready?!

My Tunes

we belong

archive

tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    My Weight Loss

    Calorie Counter

    MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

    ♥ Blessings are every where in our lives every day there are little things that mean a lot and sometimes we don't even notice them until we look back on the day. Memories and stories, arguments and tears - all bring blessings into our lives in one way or another. I do this blog so I can remember those moments and find the blessings that were once hidden in a normal sometime meaningless gesture ♥


    if we pay close attention we will come to realize that no day is the same as another as every morning brings with it a hidden blessing - a sweet morsel to cherish