08 August 2007

I'm It....

A number of friends have been "tagged" lately, and now I'm it. So here it goes...

4 Jobs I Have Had:
1. Emissions Inspector
2. Manager at Wendys
3. Executive Assistant
4. Office Manager

4 Movies I Can Watch Over & Over Again:
1. How To Lose a Guy In 10 Days
2. The Holiday
3. Gone With The Wind
4. And Audrey Hepburn

4 Places I Have Lived:
1. Miami, OK
2. Sharpsburg, GA
3. Bay Area, CA
4. Kansas

4 Favorite TV Shows:
1. ALL Reality (so I'm lame)
2. Charmed
3. Alf
4. Burn Notice

4 Of My Favorite Places That I Have Been:
1. Japan
2. I love San Francisco
3. In the Ocean
4. Kansas

4 Favorite Foods:
1. Japanese (sushi)
2. Paprika Chicken
3. POTATOES!
4. Anything that has to do with Pasta

4 Favorite Websites I Check Daily
1. Facebook
2. E-Mail
3. TMZ.com
4. Big Brother

4 Favorite Hobbies:
1. Reading
2. Walking
3. Piano
4. Being with people

4 Places I Would Rather Be:
1. In Bed
2. On a cruise
3. With my family
4. Alaska

4 Friends I Would Like To Tag.....Tag You're It!
1. I don't have any friends on Blogger... :( sad...

No comments:

follow me

Widget_logo

Are You Ready?!

My Tunes

we belong

archive

tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    My Weight Loss

    Calorie Counter

    MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

    ♥ Blessings are every where in our lives every day there are little things that mean a lot and sometimes we don't even notice them until we look back on the day. Memories and stories, arguments and tears - all bring blessings into our lives in one way or another. I do this blog so I can remember those moments and find the blessings that were once hidden in a normal sometime meaningless gesture ♥


    if we pay close attention we will come to realize that no day is the same as another as every morning brings with it a hidden blessing - a sweet morsel to cherish