15 September 2007

another day gone by


I absolutely love this picture. Today has been a good day, I wish I had gone to the beach though, it would have been better. But I went on a shopping spree instead... spent a whole lotta green and bought some new clothes, shoes, jewelry... etc. I came home and cleaned! YAY for cleaning! I didn't get as much done as I wanted to but my house smells nice and fresh and lemony. Tomorrow is Douglas' and my one year anniversary since that great day when we were married! I cannot believe it has been one year. No children yet, and hopefully not for a little while. We are being sealed on the 29th of September! I am very excited. Dougs family will be here, don't know where they will stay or what all is going to go down, but it'll be good. My favorite family from Castle Rock, CO will be coming down as well as my MOM! I love my mother and I am very glad that she will be here for this. It'll be 3 years since we went through the temple together. I have counted and I own 59 books that I have not yet read... someone needs to ban me from buying books until I have read all the ones that I have. I haven't gotten to doing much with my reading blog, but hopefully on Monday I will be able to get back to that. So be looking for it!

1 comment:

Julia (AKA: Jewels) said...

Happy Anniversary Amber! I wish I could be there with you on the 29th. I love you sis. Take care. See you again someday.

follow me

Widget_logo

Are You Ready?!

My Tunes

we belong

archive

tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    My Weight Loss

    Calorie Counter

    MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

    ♥ Blessings are every where in our lives every day there are little things that mean a lot and sometimes we don't even notice them until we look back on the day. Memories and stories, arguments and tears - all bring blessings into our lives in one way or another. I do this blog so I can remember those moments and find the blessings that were once hidden in a normal sometime meaningless gesture ♥


    if we pay close attention we will come to realize that no day is the same as another as every morning brings with it a hidden blessing - a sweet morsel to cherish