11 September 2007

Ramblings

Work is continually hectic and busy, which is nice because it makes the day go by a lot faster. Douglas is still gone, as he has been for the past month and a half. I miss him terribly, and the evenings seem to go by very slow. For the most part I read, watch Reality TV, watch movies... nothing extremly special. On Tuesday nights Kim and I usually go do something, not much though, just something to get out of the house and have a little girl time. I have the most handsomest husband, and he truly is the most perfect wonderful man that exists. He is my best friend!


We haven't done anything special lately... we are planning on going camping up in the Sierras sometime soon as well as break out the fishing poles... Monday nights and pretty much all day Sunday *when I'm not in church* football has turned into quite the thing I enjoy! I don't really have much to say at this moment other than I really miss Douglas and can't wait for him to be home!

No comments:

follow me

Widget_logo

Are You Ready?!

My Tunes

we belong

archive

tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    My Weight Loss

    Calorie Counter

    MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

    ♥ Blessings are every where in our lives every day there are little things that mean a lot and sometimes we don't even notice them until we look back on the day. Memories and stories, arguments and tears - all bring blessings into our lives in one way or another. I do this blog so I can remember those moments and find the blessings that were once hidden in a normal sometime meaningless gesture ♥


    if we pay close attention we will come to realize that no day is the same as another as every morning brings with it a hidden blessing - a sweet morsel to cherish