09 March 2008

Long time coming....

It has defiantly been awhile, but I have moved and had surgery so it's okay.

I am completely in love with our new home, it is wonderful. The town I live in is so great. I wish I would have found an apartment here last year when we were looking, it is great. It is clean, friendly, and terrific. I haven't heard a siren since living here (one, but it was a fire truck in the distance). It is just so peaceful. I have just a little bit left to do to finish organizing it and have it really be our home. Minnie loves going outside and sitting in the grass (mainly she eats the grass), I love the new kitchen and am cooking a lot more. Douglas likes having the yard, garage, theatre room, library room... etc. Our new ward is great, everyone is so friendly. I really miss our old ward though, but will soon find my niche in this one.

My knee still hurts pretty bad when I walk. Sitting, laying down, and stairs don't have an effect which my physical therapist finds to be odd. I am hoping that is starts feeling better soon.

I really want to post at least one thing new everyday. Starting today, so this was todays, look forward to tomorrow.

No comments:

follow me

Widget_logo

Are You Ready?!

My Tunes

we belong

archive

tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    My Weight Loss

    Calorie Counter

    MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

    ♥ Blessings are every where in our lives every day there are little things that mean a lot and sometimes we don't even notice them until we look back on the day. Memories and stories, arguments and tears - all bring blessings into our lives in one way or another. I do this blog so I can remember those moments and find the blessings that were once hidden in a normal sometime meaningless gesture ♥


    if we pay close attention we will come to realize that no day is the same as another as every morning brings with it a hidden blessing - a sweet morsel to cherish