12 March 2008

Our Saviour - Jesus Christ

Our Saviour Jesus Christ was born into this world with a purpose larger than any one of us can grasp, a perfect infant, who would always remain as pure as He was the day He was born.

A child who was teaching scholars truth they have never heard, a child who enlightened minds of all those He was around. A child who had so much love and compassion for everyone, a child who would grow to be our Saviour, our Advocate with the Father, our Dearest Friend.

A man who loved and consoled. A man who strengthened and lifted. A man who did not judge. A man who forgave and admonished. A man who died so we might live again.



As I watched this video this morning, my heart is lifted as I have added to my testimony that our Saviour lives and loves each and every one of us and will never give up on us or ever let go, it is us who lets go from time to time, and we need to remember and re-evaluate our lives frequently so we can continue to grasp His outstretched hand.

At the end is a verse I have never noticed in my studies before, and it makes you think of how and why you are living your life:
2 Corinthians 5:14-15

"For the love of Christ constraineth us; because we thus judge, that if one died for all, then were all dead: And that he died for all, that they which live should not henceforth live unto themselves, but unto him which died for them, and rose again."

May you remember whos you are, and look forward to the day when Our Saviour will grasp us in a loving hug and say to us, "Well done my good and faithful servant." "I love you."

No comments:

follow me

Widget_logo

Are You Ready?!

My Tunes

we belong

archive

tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    My Weight Loss

    Calorie Counter

    MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

    ♥ Blessings are every where in our lives every day there are little things that mean a lot and sometimes we don't even notice them until we look back on the day. Memories and stories, arguments and tears - all bring blessings into our lives in one way or another. I do this blog so I can remember those moments and find the blessings that were once hidden in a normal sometime meaningless gesture ♥


    if we pay close attention we will come to realize that no day is the same as another as every morning brings with it a hidden blessing - a sweet morsel to cherish