31 October 2008

All Hallows Eve

I wish I lived closer to my mom, for a lot of reasons, but today I have a want to make a wreath a cute Halloweenie wreath, a fun Thanksgiving wreath, a snowtastically beautiful Christmas wreath. The only problem with this is living in the blessed state of California where no matter how much moo-lah you spend you are still without a decent area for storage. And the other problem I don't know how to do this type of stuff or have the supplies to do so (this is where the living next to my mom comes in).

I also think I should/want to buy a large terracotta and start my own herb garden, wouldn't it be cute, fresh, cheaper, and fun. I want to implement different things into my life that I have never done. This weekend I think I'm going to go through the *hords of stuff I need to scrapbook* containers and throw away and put into albums etc.

There are two large containers of candy sitting on my stairs, I sure hope the little children come by so I can give it all away or else my bosses family will be getting a large donation of sugar, I'm sure they will love me for that.

No comments:

follow me

Widget_logo

Are You Ready?!

My Tunes

we belong

archive

tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    My Weight Loss

    Calorie Counter

    MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

    ♥ Blessings are every where in our lives every day there are little things that mean a lot and sometimes we don't even notice them until we look back on the day. Memories and stories, arguments and tears - all bring blessings into our lives in one way or another. I do this blog so I can remember those moments and find the blessings that were once hidden in a normal sometime meaningless gesture ♥


    if we pay close attention we will come to realize that no day is the same as another as every morning brings with it a hidden blessing - a sweet morsel to cherish