01 November 2008

A New Habit For Me

I learned about this link - NaBloPoMo from this wonderful blog, and decided to take up the challenge. I want to write about my day, maybe just a sentence or maybe a novel but I want to document my life and the little blessings that happen each day. Today Saturday was a great day in itself.

It started with Snow White, Cinderella, and myself. (Excuse the nick names just want my friends' privacy to be protected. I'm sure you understand.) We went to the temple that morning, beforehand we stopped off at the church bookstore where I purchased my 2009 calendar for the year, I have way too many calenders but none the less I love em and can't get enough. The we proceeded to the temple and it was amazing to go with them they are wonderful women and I'm thankful to have them as friends. Then we went to lunch at Chilis then off to Emeryville we went to go to the bookstore and to Target to find the Wizard of Oz (I still can't believe I don't own my own copy). It was raining, and eventually I had my jeans wet up to my knees from pouncing through water puddles, it was great fun.

I learned on the way there that my mom had purchased me a ticket to go to a movie with her and boog (the loving sister) the day after Thanksgiving. It was this information that caused me to hyper-ventilate, as I have not been wanting to read this book,

(if you know me, if you don't now you do, I have to read a book before seeing a movie that it's based off of even if it something small and silly ie Holes)

Twilight. I didn't want to read it I didn't want to have any part of it until further down the road when it wasn't such a HUGE deal to read these books. Well, now I've fallen. And hopefully if I like the book Cinderella will fall with me as well...

The Wizard of Oz just so you know is out of print until around Thanksgiving sometime....

No comments:

follow me

Widget_logo

Are You Ready?!

My Tunes

we belong

archive

tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    My Weight Loss

    Calorie Counter

    MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

    ♥ Blessings are every where in our lives every day there are little things that mean a lot and sometimes we don't even notice them until we look back on the day. Memories and stories, arguments and tears - all bring blessings into our lives in one way or another. I do this blog so I can remember those moments and find the blessings that were once hidden in a normal sometime meaningless gesture ♥


    if we pay close attention we will come to realize that no day is the same as another as every morning brings with it a hidden blessing - a sweet morsel to cherish