03 November 2008

Calm Nothings

Today was pretty simple; get up, go to work, come home, read, watch tv, go to bed. What made it a spectacular day was having the chance to come home to Hubs. It very rarely happens as he works long days 6 days a week. But it was nice to come home to laundry being folded and put away, a hug that made all the stresses of the day go away, and someone to just be me with. I throughly enjoyed the nothingness that made up today.

Work was a mess, as it usually is on Mondays, but it was more of a mess today - silly people. The ride home was extremely long due to the fact that people here in Nor Cal can't seem to remember how to drive in rain.

(That's really a vicious cycle here, it rains people have to figure out how to drive in it, they do well for a couple of months then it stops raining for the majority of the year giving those people a change to forget what it was like when it rained, all to learn it again in the fall. Leaving us who grew up in the rain giving the angry old man fist to those that have that memory lapse.)

Dinner was leftover lasagna and then it was Desperate Housewives (this season really needs to pick up the pace) and Little Big Planet with hubs. Then it was bed time. I wasn't feeling well but this was remedied by the strong arms that would hug and hold me each time I found my way back to the bed.

I love my husband and the little things that make my day a better day.


*Amber*

No comments:

follow me

Widget_logo

Are You Ready?!

My Tunes

we belong

archive

tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    My Weight Loss

    Calorie Counter

    MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

    ♥ Blessings are every where in our lives every day there are little things that mean a lot and sometimes we don't even notice them until we look back on the day. Memories and stories, arguments and tears - all bring blessings into our lives in one way or another. I do this blog so I can remember those moments and find the blessings that were once hidden in a normal sometime meaningless gesture ♥


    if we pay close attention we will come to realize that no day is the same as another as every morning brings with it a hidden blessing - a sweet morsel to cherish