07 November 2008

Just Another Manic - Friday

When I got home today I got the strongest urge to "re-arrange" my house. See this wouldn't be a problem if I had the properly shaped rooms to do this in. As it is my furniture can really only sit one way thus defeating the purpose of a rearrangement. But I'm still going to try tomorrow.

One day I'll be like my parents and be able to have furniture that actually matches and doesn't look like I live in a DI... Oh how I want to decorate and live someplace with rich browns, greens, and blues...

But for tonight it's going to be me stuck to my wonderful, supersize, look like your looking out your window TV.. and for hubs he's still attached to his computer.

(PS - Comcast email is going to drive me out of my mind) I hope the lady can fix it.

No comments:

follow me

Widget_logo

Are You Ready?!

My Tunes

we belong

archive

tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    My Weight Loss

    Calorie Counter

    MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

    ♥ Blessings are every where in our lives every day there are little things that mean a lot and sometimes we don't even notice them until we look back on the day. Memories and stories, arguments and tears - all bring blessings into our lives in one way or another. I do this blog so I can remember those moments and find the blessings that were once hidden in a normal sometime meaningless gesture ♥


    if we pay close attention we will come to realize that no day is the same as another as every morning brings with it a hidden blessing - a sweet morsel to cherish