09 November 2008

Football and Donations

Today was church. It was nice. My man looks so amazing when he shaves and puts on a suit, it's not really him though but when Sunday comes around I enjoy staring at him. Once church was over and we headed home I was excited for the day to begin.

  1. We were getting rid of the bunk/futon thing in the upstairs room that our landlord 'kindly donated' to us. We gave it to our good friend for his sons to use when they visit him. Now the task is figuring out what to do in the room.
  2. We watched football. I love watching football. It was a good game although it was annoying - not just because we lost but a couple calls should have been overturned.
I made homemade french dips for dinner although I need to adjust the recipe for a little more flavor they were still pretty good. The meat was nice and tender, the au jus just needs a little work. I got to sit in hubbys chair, it is nice and cozy, for hours on end (well just during the game). When our dinner guest left I went upstairs changed into my PJs and brought down my book so that I could finish reading it, I sat it on the couch so I could pick it up on my way back to the recliner from putting away the leftovers. Hubby came down and sat back on the couch and I sat in the chair. I asked him something (can't remember what) and he mentioned the he was still sitting in my spot on the couch was because he saw the book there he figured I was going to sit on the couch and he wanted to sit by me. I love him. I stayed in the recliner until I went to bed. But how sweet of him.

Sweet Morsel: Wanting to spend time next to me, oh and thanking me for dinner.

♥ Amber ♥

No comments:

follow me

Widget_logo

Are You Ready?!

My Tunes

we belong

archive

tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    My Weight Loss

    Calorie Counter

    MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

    ♥ Blessings are every where in our lives every day there are little things that mean a lot and sometimes we don't even notice them until we look back on the day. Memories and stories, arguments and tears - all bring blessings into our lives in one way or another. I do this blog so I can remember those moments and find the blessings that were once hidden in a normal sometime meaningless gesture ♥


    if we pay close attention we will come to realize that no day is the same as another as every morning brings with it a hidden blessing - a sweet morsel to cherish